Waxing is a method of hair removal...
Waxing is the longest-lasting temporary hair removal technique available when warm wax enters the follicle, allowing the hair to be pulled out from the root. Consistent waxing will result in a slow grow back of three to six weeks. While hair is growing back you will not be picky or itchy. It’s a great way to exfoliate thighs, legs, arms in cold weather when there is a buildup of dead, dry skin. Like two treatments in one!
Shaved hair or depilatory creams remove the hair only on the surface of the skin rather than the root. In a couple days hair can be seen at the surface. Areas that are repeatedly waxed over a period of time often exhibit thinning of re-growth.
Other common benefits include:
- No cuts or nicks that can leave you with scars, especially if you have skin susceptible to discoloration even for a minor cut.
- Shaving can cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- For many, waxing makes the hair grow slower and finer .
- Waxing produces smoother results because hair is pulled from the root.
- Shaving can result to stubble. If you don't shave often enough, your legs will feel rough and abrasive.
- Waxing will make your skin feel smoother longer without feeling itchy, because of slower hair re-growth.
- Contrary to popular belief, waxing is not always painful. if you do it right, it is almost pain-free.
- Waxing is fast and convenient.
- Skin is less susceptible to irritations associated with shaving.